We are looking for a Sales Estimator to join our lively team! (On Site)
Source and estimate new and existing sales enquiries with a view to building own customer base. Create accurate quotations whilst ensuring a focus on cost-effective solutions to product design and manufacturing challenges.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Source new customers and enquiries.
- Produce quotations for suitable sales enquiries. This involves reading and interpreting information from technical drawings and samples and loading to an ERP system to create accurate costing reports and BOMs.
- Identifying and recognising opportunities to reduce cost within designs.
- Building works routers with practical shop floor flow in mind.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of the design process and design in order to ensure continuous improvement and efficiencies
- Experience in sheet metal
- Experience in acquiring new customers
- Social Media Engagement (Linkedin, Website blogs)
- Ability to interpret technical drawings and samples.
- Experience using CAD software at a basic level.
- Knowledge of MIE Pro would be advantageous. MRP/ERP experience is desirable.
- Ability to work independently and maintain accurate records.
- Attention to detail.
- Organised, focused and results orientated.
- Problem solving skills (ability to solve manufacturing problems etc)
- Adaptive communication skills.
Competitive salary negotiable on experience.
Interested? please email your C.V. or contact us with any questions - firstname.lastname@example.org